Please see below information regarding changing room allocation at Meadowbank Sports Centre, this applies to any Sunday bookings to ensure effective use of the changing rooms:
- Only the ‘Home’ team and ‘Away’ team will receive a Club Change room. Rooms will be signed in/out as per centre procedure. Teams cannot request more than one Club Change.
- Match Officials will be given one of our ‘Match Official’ changing rooms and not a ‘Club Change’.
- Female Football Games – we can offer (depending on availability) male staff and coaches a ‘Match Officials’ room but not a ‘Club Change’ room. Match Official rooms have showering and adequate changing facilities.
- Players take priority over coaching and background staff.
- Games on our ‘Stadium Pitch’ will be given either rooms 1, 2, 3 or 4 which have doors that give access to the pitch from the changing room. Those playing on our Community 3G will likely be given rooms 5, 6, 7 or 8.
- Referee’s may be able use a Club Change to exit to the pitch, however, our team may be in this room cleaning it so it can be handed to the next team. No belongings to be left and no changing in this room, use the ‘Match Officials’ room for this.
- Any abuse towards centre staff will be reported to the venue manager, bookings/ex lets team and the league secretary.
- This is in place for fairness and consistency and so that all teams get into a changing room well before their kick off to get changed, discuss tactics etc.
If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at exlets@EdinburghLeisure.co.uk
Extended Lets Booking Team